Contact and booking information
We look forward to meeting you soon!
At Severn Expeditions we are a happy smiley helpful bunch who want nothing more than to make your trip as memorable as possible. We are pretty laid back and like to be flexible too customers needs and requirements when its possible, especially in the quieter winter months, remember we are a business though and this is our lively hood so sometimes we may not always be able to accommodate. Most of all we are proud and grateful to love where we do so we can share with you great scenery, total freedom, lots of fun and offer great value for money.
Please be aware that we are not always down at the boat workshop, we are usually darting backwards and forwards but generally we are never more than a couple of minutes away so please contact us on the mobile numbers below if you need to speak with one of us.
Pre-booking is strongly advised especially at the weekends in the warmer months.
Tim – 07894 862 417
Karen – 07894 268 059
Office – 01684 592 654
- Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to try and answer all of your questions.
- Upon making a reservation, a booking form will need to be completed and a deposit of 50% made to secure the booking.
- Upon receipt of the booking form and deposit, written confirmation will be sent. The hirer must be aged 18 years or over. Identification must be shown with proof of address on the day if requested.
- The marina offers FREE car parking while your out on a boat.
- Payment can be made via Bank Transfer to our Lloyds TSB account, via PayPal, by cheque made payable to ‘Severn Expeditions’ or by cash in person. (Note: Please do not risk sending cash in the post. If paying by cheque please allow enough time for cheque to clear).
- Please Note the Hirer will be required to bring a £50 cash damage deposit on the day, this is just for insurance purposes and will be refunded in full on safe and timely return of the boat.
- Please take time to read the Conditions of Hire, a copy of which will be sent with the booking form.